WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Saturday, October 26, 2002  

Call me shallow, but I adhere to the principle that if you can't dance you can't fuck. Mind you, this does not mean you can't be attractive, just that you will probably be a lousy lover. Of course, this is my theory and, as all of my theories, I have no proof whatsoever to back it up. In my book, if you can't dance it means one of the following or, God forbid, both of them: a) you've got no rythm and/or b) you are not comfortable with your body. What it comes down to it is that I find non-dancers totally unattractive, unless they are otherwise athletically inclined. After all, you might not be able to get the latest steps right but you still need a pretty good control of your body to be a kickass kickboxer.
These are the kind of idiotic thoughts that occupy my mind after a couple of glasses of cheap red wine.
Another thought that keeps popping in my mind is that I have had it with Cuban music. It's not that I don't like it, because I do, it' s just that it is not my first choice and certainly not my only choice. I am more a R&B, funk, hip-hop kinda person. I am certainly more into those beats than into some jazzy-fusion-Cuban sound.
I should probably just shut up and get some sleep.

1:10 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives