WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Saturday, October 05, 2002  

Back from dinner with a bunch of interesting and diverse people. On my side of the table: Jane (a Corean/Canadian physician), Alice (a Hungarian nanny, working for, among others, Cindy Lauper), Chiota (sp?) (a Japanese lady-who-lunches), Catherine (regular American banker) and then the three people I already knew - Kate (a statistician from Poland), good ol' Bob (a Philippine American mechanical engineer ... and he is going to hate me for describing him like that) and Caroline (an engineer from down South ... was it South Carolina or Georgia?) - and at the end of the table the American guy whose name I can't remember and the Brazilian girl who arrived late. Most of them sing together at Julliard's Chorus. All of them were very nice and at least Alice, Jane and Chiota want to join my monthly girls' nite out, specially if it's dancing at some salsa place.
I spoke to Melissa and we are going to the movies tomorrow and then to get our nails done. I will then stay at home at night to bet some work done.
As of tomorrow morning, I'd like to go get a funk class, if I wake up in time.

1:36 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives