WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Thursday, October 03, 2002  

Adrenaline junkie that I am, I just had a very exciting lunch break. I was munching away with a couple of colleagues when I saw these two secret service guys run out of the cafeteria. For a moment I longly took in their feline movements and the speed at which they were running, then I finally asked myself what on earth was going on. I thought it might be a delegate having a heart attack or something (most of them are no spring chickens) but as we were leaving the cafeteria we noticed a thick crowd in the hall. We looked out into the street and saw a mob there too. By then we were already sorrounded by radio and tv people, so I just had to pump somebody for information. Seems a lunatic fired some shots at the building. Nobody has been hurt and weirdos like me have thoroughly enjoyed the display of testosterone. Few things are quite as sexy as secret service guys prancing around. Now lets forget the cheap thrills and get back to work.

2:32 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives