WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Friday, September 13, 2002  

Talk about a siesta before dinner tonight! It's an absolute must if I don't want to be teary-eyed by 11 pm. Should that happen it would be such a major blow to my party-girl reputation that I would have no option but to kill all witnessess.
Let's think: I was here at work early today so I could leave by 5 pm, rush home and get almost an hour of sleep or deep relaxation before blasting some loud music and getting into gear again. I'll have time left for a shower and some magic (i.e. make-up) before Maria's arrival. I'd probably have some time to spare to go get something to bring to the party (I figure wine is just not enough when you are showing up with three additional guests ... well, actually Katja is keeping to her liquid diet and therefore does not really count as an eating guest ... ). With a little luck we could all be squeezing into a cab by 8.15 pm.

I got to remember to call Melissa to make arrangements for a pic-nic at the Park on Sunday. I could invite Eloisa too, given her fondness for pic-nics. I also have to call Frank to explain why I haven't called him before. Debra is off to Spain for a week and Bob is probably pissed because I could not go to his concert (he sang Mozart's Requiem at Julliard's on Sept. 11th). Vivienne did not show up the other night so I suppose she is not planning on sticking with her new boyfriend. This is the state of affairs within my eclectic circle of friends. Now back to work: I am using voice recognition and am not sure how long it will be before my voice turns into a slur.

3:11 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives