WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Thursday, September 26, 2002  

One of my neighbours (the new muscle guy from California) just rang my door. He wanted to know if a ring he had found by the elevator was mine. It was indeed. But it's a toe ring! How could I lose a toe ring and not even notice??? He's such a nice guy. I am looking my best, of course, still in nightgown with my hair all standing up and no make-up whatsoever. It figures. Not that it matters, the guy's gay and I am married but still, I don't want to be know for scaring the neighbours.
I am almost done packing. Gotta shower now and have lunch and maybe call Eloisa to join me.

1:32 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives