WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Tuesday, September 17, 2002  

My iPings have been ringing like crazy so I woke up at 6 am. Have been on the computer ever since. I still have to digest the frigging wine.
I hear footsteps in the other room. Today's a busy day: Katja has a casting this morning and Maria has a meeting at 9 am. I'd better get in the shower fast.

7:19 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives