WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Thursday, September 19, 2002  

Maria should be leaving by now. It was lovely getting in touch with her again. Her parents and my parents were always very close. When my father was posted in Washington D.C. at the beginning of his career, her father was too. Then they were together in Italy (we were in Genoa, they were in Rome) and in Paris, France. My siblings and I saw a lot of the Castells kids growing up but after that, except for weddings and funerals and except for my sister who is friends with Maria's little sister, we hardly ever see each other. It does not help that we all live in different countries either.
Maria is flying to Paris this evening to visit her folks and Katja and I will have the house to ourselves till Monday.
On Sunday I will brunch with Andrea C., a guy I was in school with in Paris and who is now with the Italian Mission to the U.N. I haven't seen him in ... mmm ... nearly 20 years!!!! and we sure have a lot of catching up to do.
Next week I'll be working the night shift and should be able to get some browsing and shopping in the mornings. I also have to find out the best way to get to Meadowlands on Friday night.

5:12 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives