WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Wednesday, September 25, 2002  

Katja is sleeping. She has to get up in about 3.5 hours to catch her plane to Miami
Daniel is sleeping too and I should wake him up in a few minutes so he can get back on the computer and finish his translation. Once done that I can go to sleep myself. I need it. I also know I will be dreaming wonderful dreams after talking to hubby tonight and realizing he might join me here in NYC in as little as 3 months. We will start looking for a house - well, a tiny overpriced apartment - and having a more normal life or at least as normal as we can handle. In any case, whatever we are doing, we are doing right: in a few weeks we will celebrate our 26th years together! And still going strong ...
Goodnite. I am exhausted and I need to wake Daniel up.

12:50 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives