WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Wednesday, September 11, 2002  

Katja and I are watching a pathetic talk show on a Latino channel. I must admit I am hooked on this horrific Spanish Springer's Show wanna be (Laura en Am�rica): night after night I find myself tuning into channel 47 at 11.30 pm for my fix of the worst of humankind. Now all I need is to get addicted to the Anne Nicole show!
This evening I talked to Pascale and Johanny who are back from their vacation in the Dominican Republic. I haven't seen her in a while but we agreed to go out on a happy hour sometime next week . I should also resume my training with Johanny next week . In the meantime Katja and I decided to get up tomorrow at 6 am and go work out and run in the Park. Could this be wishful thinking?

11:51 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives