WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Monday, September 16, 2002  

I've hardly had time to sit down at all. I hope to be able to write about the weekend tonight, if I don't fall asleep exhausted.
Agostino left yesterday. He was very sweet and even called from the airport to say goodbye once again.
In the afternoon Katja and I went to pick up Melissa and take her to the San Gennaro street fair on Mulberry St. It was pouring! We had an appointment with Maria at 4 on Mulberry and Broome but she was a little late and we were impatient, so we missed her.
I gotta go now. I hope to resolve the situation with Tony's tickets this week or I' ll be in deep shit (yes, I can be a poet too).

8:24 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives