WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Thursday, September 26, 2002  

I should unglue myself from the computer. I 've been at it long enough this morning. I cancelled my training session in order to pack for tonight but I haven't done much so far.
Yesterday I started playing with Ogg Vorbis files, downloading some with LimeWire and Neo. I like the way they sound, too bad my iPod can't play them.
Katja left yersterday and at about 10.00 am I got a call from one Capucine in Miami looking for her and saying something about not having sent her the ticket to Miami. I was worried there for a while, but then when I got to the office there was an e-mail from her, from Miami, so I knew everything was fine, though I have no idea what this Capucine lady was talking about.
Daniel left this morning at 7ish, which means I am now technically alone. Not for long though as I will be sharing a room tonite (as well as Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights) with Nancy and her new husband Mike.
Johanny will drive me to Meadowlands after work tonight. I will be bringing a bottle of wine so we can have a toast in the room if it's not too late.
Tomorrow it's registration and then, at about 4 pm, the event starts. I signed up as an usher and for the security position on the fire lane. I'd like to be at the physically challenged table at registration, but I am not sure how things are going to be structured this time, now that Longer will no longer be there.
I am very excited, as usual. I can't wait to see JP on Monday and get his feedback. I think Anna and Melanie D. will be crewing too.
I will be bringing my iBook with me so I might be able to blog a few lines now and then.
Let's pack and make a couple of phone calls.

10:05 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives