WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Tuesday, September 17, 2002  

I missed both my class and my training session today. On the other hand it was a pleasure to talk to JP (not my hubby, but JP from NYSC) who's totally excited about coming to Tony's seminar and he might even have somebody interested in buying a ticket. If he can't get somebody I might have the tickets on Ebay next week.
Tonight Emilio, my upstairs neighbor, came down for a drink. I opened the most disgusting bottle of wine, had a couple of glasses and now am as sick as a dog. I sure know what not to buy next time.
Anyway, I called my other upstairs neighbor, who is from also from Uruguay, to see if she wanted to join us with her boyfriend, but she was already in her pj at 9 pm. Hard to believe and, in my view, a major tragedy.
Speaking of tragedies, when I went to the San Gennaro street fair on Sunday I saw the "world's smallest human" and the more I think about it the more upset I get. They actually have this little deformed lady sitting in a box. I went in to see the attraction and was completely taken aback. I had to say hi because she was obviously a human being, but then I was at loss for words. What do you say to somebody who makes a living posing as a freak? I have serious doubts about the legality of the whole thing.
And right now I have serious doubts about the possibility of making it through the night without throwing up ...

1:05 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives