WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Saturday, September 21, 2002  

I am trying to install lynx (actually lynx.2.8.4 from forked.net but I've just realized I have to install other stuff to make it work. With lynx I might be able to check my mail at the office without all the stupid certificates that are not working and I will certainly be able to speed up my browsing time. Most importantly, I'd be able to try something new.
It will be the first command line application I'll use. I can't wait to try a gazillion others.
It's a little hazy outside and I am not sure where to take Melissa. I called her yesterday but last time I tried it was 10.30 p.m. and nobody was home. I hope she can make it today because I am busy tomorrow and I'll be busy next weekend.
Back to my computer obsession, I want to download and install Synchronize! Pro X to make a bootable copy of my OS X disk before I reinstall. It might be a good solution for my iMac too.
Well, gotta get out of bed and make about a dozen phone calls.

12:06 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives