WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Saturday, September 28, 2002  

I am now on a break from the seminar. I came back to the hotel for a short siesta. Yesterday was great and I ended up doing the firewalk again (my fourth time). I wasn't going to because I was beat and totally out of state, but then a trainer-in-training on my lane asked if she could practice with me and I agreed. We were two lanes away from Tony's but I was way too busy hosing people's feet to peek at what he was doing with the special needs people. I know he helped a kid on crutches and a guy in a wheelchair, as well as blind lady but I would have like to see how he does it.
Unfortunately one of the special needs people had to leave yesterday before the firewalk because she was in too much pain. She had not taken her medicine in order to be able to drive to the event and to focus on it, but then the pain was so bad she could not stay.
I have to go back to the crew room myself. There is a session on reiki that I do not want to miss. And them some dancing lead session I'd like to take. Tony will probably be going until 9 or 10 tonight, eventhough I heard he's sick with a bad sore throat, with just one break which Nancy and I might use to move to another room in the hotel (our cards are not working, we can't get into the room).
I saw Beatriz yesterday and she was beaming. J.P. too, he has done the firewalk twice and was ready for a third go when he was stopped.
Gotta go now.

12:25 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives