WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Saturday, September 07, 2002  

I am at the office now, making sure the document comes out right. I just had a chat with Cecilia in Uruguay. She was chatting with Frank in Buenos Aires, who was chatting with a friend of his in NY. So the friend wants my phone number. Thank God I did not give it to him! I now have enough background information on him to regret ever giving him my e-mail address. ... let's hope he's not an axe murderer too.
The incredible thing is that Frank's father used to be a translator with the UN and FAO. Anyway, his friend (Sebas) is an actor/director (probably a waiter) who's been in NYC for a couple of weeks, though he's been living here before. His grandfather was a famous film director, or so I hear. As I am basically clueless on the subject matter I am not particularly impressed and, frankly, I've never heard of the guy. We shall see.

Tonite I am out with Agostino and Afafe. Probably dinner at some East Village place.

3:27 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives