WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Wednesday, September 04, 2002  

I am actually staying home tonight. I am also cooking. Agostino is asleep on the floor (there's a sofa bed plus my real bed plus an inflatable bed ... go figure!) and Afafe is typing her story away. In a few minutes the water will be boiling, I'll be setting the table and this will be one quiet night at home. I had a wonderful day at the office today, swamped with work but the kind of work I like. I had a couple of great meetings with the Technoligical Advisory Group of which I am part and a couple of very rewarding moments with different people. Couldn't ask for more.

9:08 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives