WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Tuesday, September 17, 2002  

Had my first half can of Diet Pepsi in over a year and a half. I just had to. After the god-awful wine of last night I had the most god-awful lunch a while ago. The globs were supposed to be shrimp egg-rolls but the shrimps were hard to find and they looked more like oil-drenched filo pockets with Asian spaghettis. Not to mention the fried rice. Berk! And I usually do not eat eggs at all. It will take me at least a couple of years to digest that mess. The good part is that I had a healthy breakfast this morning (broccoli and green peas with orange/pineapple juice) and will have a healthy dinner.
Today after work I plan on going shopping with Katja. I am in the mood for some instant gratification and I walso want to buy something for my sister to cheer her up. I made it to the office very early today (the second person in!) so I am definitely leaving by 5 pm.
I hope I'll have time this weekend to start writing about my experience in St. Barts and to look into my extensive computer-related to-do list (uploading some pictures of my sister's new puppy, connecting my two Macs with my brand new crossover cable, figuring out how to install Jaguar on my iMac or deciding to install only OS 9.2 so it can control my lights and electrical appliances, editing a couple of videos, etc.). Oh, I also want to offer one of those web page monitor services and maybe a guestbook/billboard thingy.

2:38 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives