WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Wednesday, September 04, 2002  

Guess it's another late night. Had dinner with Miguel �ngel and Luis (from work) in a Mexican place nearby (good food and good Margarita) and then went to a bar. For some reasons all the bars in the area are deserted, even all those usually vey crowded. We went to Opal and it was fine. Miguel �ngel noticed that we were supposed to get the 2-drinks-for-the-price-of-one deal until 11 pm and we ordered ours at 10.55, so he went and talked the barwomen into given us a second round for free. We stayed until a drunken Australian decided to strike a conversation. Given that we understood about 2 words every 100 he slurred and that the ones we did understand were either f# words or f# concepts, we had to leave. We halfheartedly discussed going to another bar and then decided against it. Luis went home and Miguel �ngel and I walked a couple of blocks together, untill he darted into a pizzeria. I got home to Agostino frantically photoshopping and Afafa slipping into a coma on the sofa. They are now working on the article they've got to send tomorrow and I got myself in bed, though it's going to be a while before I sleep. Also, I gotta be in decent shape tomorrow as I have a meeting with one of the big bosses. I hope I'll wake up in time (my alarm system consists of the alarm clock, three calls at 5 minutes interval from iping.com and iTunes blasting music). I am falling apart here, let me turn on the a.c. and get some sleep.

2:05 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives