WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Monday, September 02, 2002  

Good news! Katja called me a while ago from Toronto, where she is competing in a beauty pageant. There has been some sort of mix up with a place she was going to rent in Miami so there's a change of plans: she is coming to NYC untill the beginning of October or so. I can't wait to tell my doormen: they are going to be thrilled! The other VERY good news is that the Italian journalist (Agostino) turned out to be a bit too interesting. I've only spent under an hour talking to him so I will have to see how this evolves. In any case he will be staying with me with his friend for about 10 days so my place might get a little crowded, especially if hubby comes over for a weekend as promised, but I am certainly not complaining. A house full of lively, interesting people sounds just perfect to me! ... mmm, I just realized it might not be a good idea to have Katja here with Agostino ... or maybe it's an excellent idea and a great way of fighting impure thoughts. There's something about having a Miss Universe runner up around the house to transform you in a completely invisible entity. Argh! Now back to work - and I'll probably forget the Aerobics w/Attitude class today ...

5:27 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives