WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Tuesday, September 17, 2002  

The girls are back in my room, sharing my bed. I am on the inflatable bed. I can't share beds in general and with pregnant women in particular, given that I tend to kick in my sleep (wich explains why my hubby and I eventually settled on a California king size bed).
Shopping went well today. I got a mock turtleneck from Ann Taylor for my sister and I got myself black trousers from Talbots and a grey dress from Ann Taylor. I also bought a couple of make-up brushes from Takashimaya and, finally, a phone card for my wireless phone. I hope my new clothes fit because I sure did not try them on, as usual. Of course I did not get the pea coat I wanted to buy in the first place. I'll probably go to Century XXI on the weekend.
The girls are ready to call it a day , I want to sleep sort of early tonight AND "Laura en Am�rica" will be starting any moment now. Later.

11:21 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives