WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Sunday, September 22, 2002  

Finally. Jaguar is now running smoothly on my iMac through a convoluted system of backing up my iBook with Synchronize Pro and then installing the whole bootable drive on the iMac. I have now reinstalled Thinking Home so as to gain back control of my house. I am a little tired of the totally off schedule, so I will reprogramme the lights and a few appliances later this evening. I would also like to use a web interface to send commands from the office, or anywhere for that matter. As for now, I have a few minutes to tackle the streaming video issue before I have to start getting ready for my brunch appointment with Andrea, Caterina and their kid.

9:25 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives