WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Wednesday, September 11, 2002  

Everybody is accounted for now. When I got home today I opened the door to find Katja and a drop-dead gorgeous and strangely totally unattractive guy sitting at my table. He was a flight attendant and part-time model who kindly took it upon himself to take her home. Katja flew business class from Toronto, just a seat away from Pierce Brosnan and got him on video. Anyway, she is here now and if she is going to bring home safe hunks, she is most welcome to do so. Later on we all had a copious dinner (homemade veggie soup, fake chicken patties and fish for Katja, leftover pasta al pesto, salad, chocolate sorbet and vanilla caramel ice cream with a nice Chardonnay - all prepared by yours truly because I keep hearing that Agostino is very good in the kitchen but I have yet to see him boil water) ) and we are now ready to relax, read and get some sleep. After dinner we took a couple of pictures just to make Gianmario eat his heart out and we sure did manage.
Agostino is now planning on getting up at 4 in the morning to get to Ground Zero. Fortunately there is nothing on Earth that can wake me up before I am ready. Anyways, I'd like to get to the office early so as to get some work done before the Sept. 11th anniversary ceremony, which I really want to attend. I am watching a lot of memorials on television, but a few at a time because they are so hard to take. Tomorrow will be a sorrowful day and to top it off we are now on orange alert. Katja does not want to leave the house at all, I on the other hand strongly believe in going about my business as usual or, better yet, to live with a vengeance.

1:03 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives