WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Tuesday, September 10, 2002  

Believe it or not I have yet to finish A.I.
I left the office relatively early today in order to get to a special class at Crunch for the opening of the Broadway show "Hairspray". It was a lot of fun, people were in wigs and some in costumes, the teacher was in drag and we got a dancer from the show teaching us a few steps. Three girls won free tickets to the show. A TV cameracam was there along with some journalist, but I had no idea who they were till I got a call near 11 p.m. from Luis informing me that he had just seen me on the news on wb11. I am now fervently praying that the rest of my colleagues do not watch that channel or I'll have a pretty embarassing day tomorrow.

12:30 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives