WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Sunday, September 08, 2002  

About yesterday, biefly: dinner at a low key japanese joint (East Japanese). Agostino's friend Gianmario and his roommate Gabriela (I think she's from Norway) joined us. After dinner we went to a party in Park Slope. We got there after midnight so most people had already left or were in the process of leaving. The crowd was mostly graduate students/associate professors, very nice people but not really my type. A bit on the too young side and a bit on the too academic side too. As usual (I've come to know the drill by know) Agostino started a very heated debate with Afafe. This time it was about Muslims in Bosnia, but it can be anything as mundane as the color of the refrigerator. She keeps her cool and he starts shouting. Things escalate, he gets really loud. The party girl and the two other girls left at the house were enjoying the show (fact is Agostino does not really get mad and he does burst out laughing now and then, he just seems to enjoy a spirited discussion). We left at about 2.30 a.m. and it took us forever to get back to Manhattan. Gianmario stayed behind, given the unexpected chance of being the only guy with three single women in the house. Now Agostino and Afafe are interviewing some arab guy in Brooklyn and I am trying to set this damn streaming webcam. It's too late for the yoga class I wanted to take but I am kinda tired anyway.
Later on in the afternoon we'll meet somewhere downtown and I'll give Debra a ring so she can join us for dinner.
I called Melissa yesterday but she can't meet with me today. We'll have to wait until next weekend.
Re. Frank, I did not call him because I can hardly see where could I fit in a movie this weekend, but I will definitely call him during the week.
Katja called. She's arriving on the 10th and staying till Oct. 2nd. She might even attend Tony's seminar, the one I will be crewing at the end of September.
It's a gorgeous day today. I'm going to gobble down a salad and hop in the shower.

2:45 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives